Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blessed

The last couple of weeks have been a big encouragement in our lives as we walk this path toward foreign missions. We have been blessed with the chance to share in several Churches early next year. It is an awesome thing when we are able to see God open doors for us and bring connections and contacts into our lives that we would not have dreamed of ourselves.

I have been reading the Isaiah in my morning devotions and I have been struck by how many times God declares, "I will" It has amazed me to read all of the promises that God directs toward us, His children that He prefaces with "I will." Keep in mind that the God that says "I will" is also the God that spoke the world into existence. He can easily make that absolute statement because He is all powerful. It makes me realize more and more how capable He is of fulfilling the promises that He has promised to me as His child. God just wants me to "Trust and Obey" as the old song says and let Him direct my path.
Be blessed and encouraged as you, too, remember His promises to you, His child!

Andrew & Janelle

No comments: