Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update





Sorry I have been not keeping my blog as up to date as I should lately. I have a good excuse though, as you can see from the picture! Janelle and I have known each other for about 9 years. God has been working on both of our hearts over the last year unknown to each other. I finally took a step ahead and talked to her Dad about a month and a half ago and he gave his permission for us to start courting, so we have been spending alot of time on the phone and visiting each other's families on the weekends. It has been a huge blessing to me over the last month and a half. We will keep you updated as things move along. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andy, I like the picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi I like you and your girlfriend.
Bye

Anonymous said...

From Aaron: Wow, she does exist! :) haha just kidding! I've been waiting 4 years to see a picture!
From Shell: Courting is a good excuse for not keeping the blog updated, I guess we will forgive you! haha
We are excited for you guys!

Bookin' Along said...

Hey Andy, I'd like a copy of the song/music that you have posted on your sidebar, "Lord I Need You".

Anonymous said...

Hi How are you today. I miss you Ruth

The Mayo Family said...

Well congrats!!! such a cute picture! got anymore?
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hi I think you guys look cute.Jubilee
Hi I think you guys look cute also Ruth
From your little sisters Ruth&Jubilee